Considering this is my first award nomination, I am extremely grateful and appreciate everyone that has helped my blog become more renown! I especially want to thank https://notsovaguevogue.wordpress.com/ for nominating me in the first place!!
1. You must display the award somewhere on your blog.
2. You must announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Pick 15 bloggers who you think deserve this award and present it to them.
4. You must link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination.
5. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
I’m incredibly happy to announce these fantastic fifteen as my nominees!
As for the seven facts…
1) I attend IMG Academy (basically an all-athlete boarding school with uniforms!)
2) I moved to Florida to play soccer and attend IMG.
3) I am known as the IMG Hipster because of the way I dress up my uniform.
4) I am ecstatic to announce I’m committed to Rice University in Houston, Texas! (I’m hoping to continue my dream of a career in fashion with a literary twist!)
5) My first language was Spanish and most of my family lives in Guadalajara, Mexico.
6) I love writing, creative writing to be exact.
7) I have a scar on my left knee that looks like a dinosaur. 🙂